There are two types of cardio when it comes to running/jogging:
1) Steady pace cardio which burns many calories over a long period of time and good for weight loss
2) Interval cardio which targets fat cells over the course of a shorter period of time and good for fat burning
[WORLD’S FASTEST WORKOUT]
- Burns as many calories as a 40-60 minutes run.
- Makes your body adapt and improve very quickly.
- Increases metabolism for next 36 hrs
- Takes only FOUR minutes, no excuses.
0:00 - Squat Thrust
0:20 - Rest
0:30 - Mountain Climbers
0:50 - Rest
1:00 - High knees
1:20 - Rest
1:30 - Jumping Jacks
1:50 - Rest
2:00 - Squat Thrust
2:20 - Rest
2:30 - Mountain Climbers
2:50 - Rest
3:00 - High Knees
3:20 - Rest
3:30 - Jumping Jacks
3:50 - Rest
4:00 - DONE !
Just did this. My heart is racing. :)
Did this. One of my daily workouts. :)
“increases metabolism for next 36 hours” okay ill try this some time soon! :]
“Amp up the exercise intensity to burn extra calories even after leaving the gym.Vigorous exercise (pretty much anything that makes you sweat and breathe heavily enough that it’s not possible to speak evenly) is shown to have the most all-day burn potential (as opposed to light or moderate exercise). But to clarify, this isn’t a free pass to hit up the buffet — the additional burn was about 190 calories over the entire day in one study (in addition to the calories burned at the gym).”
Works: Your quads, hamstrings, glutes
Purpose: Increases explosive strength and stamina
How: Stand in front of a stable platform about 30cm to 45cm high.
Push your hips back while swinging your arms back. In one explosive move, swing your arms forward, spring up, and land on the box with soft knees. Hop down. Repeat up to 10 times.
Build on it: Work up to 50 and/or increase the platform height.